When I posted the first 10 of the '20 Facts About Me' here a few days ago, I mentioned that I'd probably be doing a Part Two, so here it is!
11. I find everything to do with farts really funny. I mean REALLY funny, in the way a 12 year old boy would find them funny. A man farted on the train the other day and it was all I could do not to acknowledge it and/or fall off my chair with laughter.
12. I get bad migraines and have done so since the age of 15, but they were only diagnosed as migraines a few years ago.
13. I love neon pink.
14. I live in two places right now: Suffolk (on the east coast of England) and Surrey (south of London).
15. I lived in Paris for a while between 2010-2014 on a part-time basis.
16. I eat chocolate every day. A little of what you fancy...
17. My work has been published in at least three books and eight magazines so far, and has been used as the cover art on several more.
18. I want to launch a range of products with my designs on them. We're looking into it.
19. I am quiet, very polite, and laid back, but if I see injustice, rudeness, or when someone pushes me too far I can certainly stand up for myself!
20. I believe the most important things in the world are love and kindness. Kindness is hugely underrated.
[If you like this post and want to show it some love, don't forget to press the little heart in the bottom right corner, or share it with your friends on social media by clicking on the 'share' link, where a drop down menu will appear with various options. Thank you!]